View Profile GothHawk

All 42 Movie Reviews

8 w/ Responses

not very good

Didn't like it. The style was not to my liking, the movement was slow and stiff, and the music was too upbeat. It sounded far too happy for a ninja fight, and reminded me of an 80's cartoon end theme song, you know like some show about magic lemurs who use smiles to brighten the world lol or whatever.

Anyway, I liked the idea, but I think it coulda been executed better.

uhhh...

For such a long load (even for DSL) that was really not worth it.

XD nice

That was pretty sweet. That's what I think flies say when they try to escape lol

pretty cool for an older movie

I liked it a lot, but I really wanted Fulgore to win. KI was awesome back in the day.

nice but....

it was nice, but, that song! man, I just couldn't get through it. I ended up stopping the movie when the dude was falling through tacos in the sky. I liked your style and your animation, but a better more ear-pleasing song woulda made this a "great" instead of a "that kinda sucked."

IMO

hmm

It was alright. I loved the first one - always makes me laugh. But this one seemed almost like you slapped it together. I dunno. Still though, first one was great.

XD funny

Dude, maybe it's the Jack Danial's, but that was fucking hilarious!

That cloak thing! Lens of truth! hahaha man I loved that.

um...

I liked the 1337 loading screen - but as for the video...I dunno, it seemed like you rushed it. maybe if you got a better voice over and put more into the overall project I'd have given it a higher score.

Meh

Can't say I was impressed. The voice acting wasn't that great, and the whole thing is just a big anti climax. I'm waiting for some kick butt action.....and I get a memorial? Not what I was expecting.

Terrible

That was terrible. Slow paced, badly drawn and poorly animated.

We are Generation XS: Goth Hawk and L-Kat