View Profile GothHawk

All 42 Movie Reviews

8 w/ Responses

You didn't expect front page for this?

I would have. It was amazing and thought provoking. I would love to work with you some day on a flash.

Masquatto responds:

It's hard to get noticed, especially if you're not well known and you're not parodying something else.
Thank you very much. :]

Nice lol

That was great, man. Made me laugh, and again I liked your style and the animation was pretty good. I've got to get better at animating. Anyway, keep it up!

Fuckin lesbo....

lol awesome dude. Loved it. I like your style and the animation was fairly smooth and fluid. Made me laugh too.

StickemUpOnline responds:

w00t!

Nicely done

I do not agree with the writers, but I have to admit this was pretty well done.

Five-Iron responds:

Thanks Mate.

great

now I'll have "SWALLOW!" stuck in my head all damned day....¬_¬....

Anyway XD this cartoon was awesome

5/5 10/10 faved

You are to be congratulated sir!

I just finished all the episodes and I loved them all! Exactly the humor I love and the customization of the sprites was awesome. The whole thing was awesome. Please make more!

Emptygoddess responds:

Great. Grabooblay and morphalar!

Epic Win!

lol! Oh man! It's been so long since a submission on NG made me laugh that hard. That was absolutely perfect!

My only recommendation would be to have optimized the audio better. It was a bit sketchy, but it still was alright. And that's all. You did everything else so well. I liked your style too.

lol nice

Lip syncing was a bit off, but that's okay (i have trouble with that too)

I liked the jokes, and speaking as the creator of "You Dig?" I have to disagree with lexicona and say that the bathroom rave party scene was completely necessary! lol

Nice work 4/5 8/10

Goth Hawk

Reminds me of Tankmen

But way better. I'm really jealous of your animating skills. This is one of my new favs

XD LOL

Oh man that was great. "And that's why it's the greatest game ever" LOL so true

We are Generation XS: Goth Hawk and L-Kat