View Profile GothHawk

All 42 Movie Reviews

8 w/ Responses

Awesome

Funny as hell and flawless as usual.

5/5 10/10

TomaMoto responds:

Thanks so much! I really appreciate the support. ^_^

This is what flash can be

Simply amazing. I get discouraged by the endless flood of shoddy work that spams the portal daily, and then I see something purely artistic and filled with emotion, driven by great music and animation such as this and it reminds me of why I love this site: for artists like yourself, Jazza. Good work.

5/5 10/10

Oh man this stuff rocks

I've always loved your VA talents. I myself had the idea to do something similar to this, but with anime. I never did it cuz I was unsure of my VA abilities. I'm fairly talented, but I guess I fear rejection too much (IE don't wanna be told I suck lol)

Anyway, very nice job on all the Avatar Boredoms. Can't wait for more.

Oh, and 5/5 and 10/10

TomaMoto responds:

Just do what you enjoy and what you think is good. If you're too afraid to do it, you won't get any practice and you'll never improve. You should learn to fear being stagnant and accomplishing nothing over being rejected, then you'll have grown as a person.

2 out of 5 and out of ten

wow....that was so.....grade school....

wtf?

It took 9 people to make this?

Kinda almost made me laugh...then I got over it and voted 2

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

you're clearly an idiot.
fucking 06-07 new users who think with their dicks.

Nice fresh style

Besides the failed attempt at humor - "Have you gained weight?" - I thought it was a well executed piece that never strayed from its style or intensity.

Decent but

it seemed to be lacking to me. The poem was good, but the flash was merely a man walking down a road. if you had the flash match the poem that woulda been better. even if it were just well drawn still frames. I dunno. I was left with a feeling of incompleteness. very anticlimactic. when the poem ended I was like, "oh, here comes the fla-....no, I suppose that was the flash....hm."

that was great

That was great dude. Nicely done. Hell, I love MindChamber too after his "Pico's Unloaded"

O_O

My god I can't wait! I know how much it takes to animate (my girlfriend was an animation major in college) and so I'm just blown away by your skill.

I just can't wait!

Oh, and of course you got a 5/5 and a 10/10 from me.

ummmmmm

I thought it was great. Course...I'm drunk. But it was great. I give it 5/5

itsjms responds:

Hope you hit 5 ;) Thanks alot!

We are Generation XS: Goth Hawk and L-Kat