War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

Simply Breathtaking

That was a beautiful story. So much emotion, without any dialogue. It's wonderful. Animation isn't always what's important, it's how the story is told. Great job, I love this story.

10/10 and 5/5.

Zelda: UO Epis:6 Zelda: UO Epis:6

Love your series

Best one to date. Can't wait for more. And if this doesn't get front page, I'll be pissed.

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

Best yet

omg you made my night! that was so fucking funny.

Amazing Swain, just amazing.

The Snap The Snap

Very cool

Loved it. The lip sync coulda been better (but I know how frustrating that can be, so i won't take anything away for that lol) liked your color choices and the song was cool too. Nice char design as well.

Keep it up. Always liked your stuff.

5/5 10/10

Bambee Bambee

BIRD!

Loved it. Really funny, and the animation wasn't bad either. Great job.

Anime - Theatre Anime - Theatre

haha cool

thought it was awesome, but I did have one problem with it: why did you have the girls from The Meloncholly of Haruhi Suzumiya singing the MALE vocals? That was odd. But still, I liked this submission a lot.

4/5 9/10 faved

How to be a Guitar Hero How to be a Guitar Hero

rock on

nice moves lol. I'm pretty good at GH but not like you! XD that was a great video. made me laugh.

Things that make me Angry Things that make me Angry

LOL!!

XD oh man I know! I HATE that too! That's why I always choose songs that don't auto play for my myspace.

dude that was awesome. great job.

My New Grounds My New Grounds

Awesome

This was a great parody of HP's commercials. Funny, original (as original as a parody can be) and well animated. In short: I loved it and would recommend it to people who don't know of Newgrounds.

Head of The House Head of The House

I very much enjoyed that

Loved it. Spoke volumes and the artsy feel was dark and thought provoking.

Well done.